What happens during a service?
- Your watch case is dismantled to remove perishable seals/components
- The movement is dismantled, inspected and cleaned with worn components replaced where required.
- The case parts and bracelet are cleaned using an ultrasonic process. The Movement is re-assembled, lubricated and adjusted to manufacturer specified tolerances.
- New case seals are fitted in-line with manufacturer guidelines.
- The assembled watch is then water tested and the test results are printed so you have a reassuring record of your watch's water resistancy.
- Final testing completes the service along with Quality Control assessment to ensure the watch is in perfect working order.