White Gold Baguette & Round Brilliant Cut Diamond - Crossover Cocktail Ring
This stunning Grace white gold ring features a crossover design set with baguette and round brilliant cut diamonds. Its sophisticated silhouette is perfect for adding a classic yet modern touch to any evening look. Crafted of 18ct white gold, this timeless piece will be a treasured addition to your jewellery collection.
We offer a Bespoke Jewellery Service if you would like to customise this ring.
How to measure your ring size
- Take a well-fitting ring and measure the diameter of the inside of your ring. This is your ring size.
- Use a flexible measuring tape to measure the circumference of your finger. If you don't have a measuring tape, use a piece of paper or string, no thicker than 0.5 mm, and then measure the length of the paper / string with a ruler. This is the circumference of your finger
Tips to measure your ring size
- Do not measure your fingers when they are cold. Then your fingers are smaller.
- It is also not convenient to measure your finger on a very hot summer day
- If your knuckles are very large, it is best to choose a larger size..
- Measure your fingers at the end of the day.
- Please note the ring size of each hand can be different.
- If the ring has a stone, it is important to measure the size as exact as possible otherwise the ring will turn.
Advice for buying a ring as a gift
Buying a ring as a gift can be tricky because you may not know the correct ring size. You can find out the ring size in different ways (unnoticed).
- Ask your partner, friends or family of the person if they know the ring size.
- Borrow one of the rings of the person (the correct finger) and measure it as described above
- Choose a ring that is adjustable in size.
Ring Size Conversation Chart
Want other sizes or not sure on your partner's size?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.